Your shopping cart is empty!
The Personal Data We Collect and/or Receive
When you sign up to become a User or when you purchase a Product, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data about yourself, including, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address, and profile picture.
1. You will be fully responsible for providing complete, correct and accurate information we may collect or receive additional information. This information may be collected:
From Your Activity: Such information includes, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, Stores followed or reviewed From You: You may voluntarily provide us additional information about yourself that does not identify you personally, including, without limitation, your gender, country, product and service preferences, and other information.
, Products bought, what sections of the Website are accessed, log files, and similar information and data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is legitimate interest.
From Cookies: We collect information through cookies stored by websites on your hard drive.
2. You will be liable for any damages result from the inaccuracy of this data or not updated as soon as they are changed.
3. You must be committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information, identifying the persons allowed to access and using your site account.
4. We may share information mentioned under 1, 2 and 3 above about your activity on the Website with third parties for the purpose of tailoring, analyzing, managing, reporting, and optimizing advertising you see on the Website and elsewhere.
5. We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
6. We may use and/or share Personal Data as described below.
7. We may share the Personal Data concerning our Users with our resellers, distributors, and sales representatives, which may use the Information to help inform Users about our products and services.
8. We may, share Personal Data with other companies, which may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer.
- -Medbazar site is aiming to processing only Personal Data which have been correct and that it is updated.
- You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and concerning you.
- You have the right to obtain Personal Data concerning you without undue delay and Medbazar has the obligation to erase Personal Data when the Personal Data is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or you have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based.
- You have the right to obtain from Medbazar restriction of processing if you have a particular reason for wanting the restriction.
- You have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from Medbazar where the processing is based on consent or on a contract or the processing is carried out by automated means.
- You have the right to object to processing of Personal Data concerning you based on automated decisions and/or profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Medbazar uses only data processors that provide sufficient guarantees that they implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of all data subjects concerned.
- Processing by a data processor is governed by a contract that is binding on the data processor with regard to Medbazar and that sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of Personal Data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of Medbazar and the data processor.
When you visit Medbazar, the site saves cookies in your web browser, whether a computer or mobile device, and Cookies are small text files sent by websites and stored on your computer, tablet, Smartphone or other mobile device and it is used for one of the following purposes:
- To identify you when you return to visit the site again.
- Storage the personal information you register on your own site, in order to provide it upon request Such as your name, email and site link.
- To help you get the messages or services in the fastest time according to your previous preferences.
Cookies are not executable files, they are simply text files; cookies are not spyware nor are they viruses.
Third-party cookies are placed by a domain name different to the website visited by the user. Third-party website cookies may be placed by services that appear on the third-party site. The Medbazar website has no control over these cookies. They might, for example, be cookies placed by Google, Facebook or Twitter. For further information about third-party cookies we suggest that you visit the websites of these third parties.
How do I manage my cookies?
Most up-to-date browsers let you choose whether to accept or reject cookies. You can also set the length of time that cookies will be kept.
You need to alter the browser settings on your computer or device if you do not want any cookies to be stored. However, refusing all cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the features on the website.
Cookies can be managed in several different ways. Please consult your browser’s settings page to learn more about this.